Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

29 weeks

Week 29 is going well. I've been unable to wear my wedding rings for a few weeks now. There are points throughout the day that they're fine but when I go outside for a bit, workout or do chores around the house they swell up fast! This August heat is taking its toll! Taking a seat is not enough, I have to really kick my dogs up high. I've recently found that my feet are getting swollen, they may have been and I've just not paid attention.

I saw the doctor this week. She measured my belly and said I'm right on track. I took my gestational diabetes test. I didn't think it was as bad as others said it was going to be. I am clear sugar throws my digestion off and gives me instant reflux issues. I heard her heartbeat and was told to get my birth plan ready. I lost three pounds since my last visit a month ago. My previous visit was right after my trip to Chicago and NY and I enjoyed my favorite foods while I was home so I gained a few extra last month therefore my doctor said it was nothing to worry about. My belly is getting itchy and growing fast, I can't get enough lotion!! I go to the doctor every two weeks now that I'm in the final trimester and the last month is weekly. We planned out my future appointments. It was an eye opener to see how few weeks there are left, yikes!

I picked up a few of my students for a pool day this week. We went to Tiffany's house to swim with her boys. Kristin and Kylie came down to visit this week too! I'll blog their visit ASAP. I've been reading my "What to Expect when Expecting" and am not sure reading about labor was wise. I do like to know what to expect to a degree, but I'm not so good with needles, blood, etc. so I hope the doctors are able to be discrete! We have a few things to finish in her room before I go back to work, then the rest are small details which is perfect since I know I'll be overwhelmed starting work preparing for three months off! I'm ready to get back to school this year since I'm anxioius for what's to come.

Getting BIG!



No comments:

Post a Comment