Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, August 12, 2013

Mother to be, Posted by Andre

Since Barbie is the one who always shares in our blog, I thought I would take a turn to say a few words about her and our little girl. For the past seven months I have had the opportunity to see first hand what kind of mother Barbie will be by the way she has so caringly taken care of our little baby so far. Since the start, Barbie has read everything there is to read about pregnancy and learns everything she can get her hands on. She watches videos, reads blogs, books, articles, etc... She takes care of herself, watches what she eats and drinks, takes all her prenatal vitamins, follows all the recommended do's and don'ts and even talks to the baby. She is always excited to have me feel the baby squirm around and even though it sometimes keeps her up at night, Barbie loves to feel and see her so active. I am so appreciative for all she does to bring this baby into the world. I will never know what it's like, but it must be so hard. And although she is a little nervous about the delivery, she will do great. I am so happy and at ease knowing she will always take care of our little girl. Barbie is going to be such a great mother and all I can hope for is that our little girl turns out just like her. Thank you Barbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment