Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, September 14, 2013

34 Weeks

Things are going well. Got the tetanus shot at my doctors visit this past week to protect her from the ever spreading whooping cough. The doctors love how quick she responds, a gentle rub gets her moving, even talking to her. Her heart sounds good. I don't get details on weight or length so I assume no news is good news. My doctors did all the ultrasounds early on in the risky first trimester and my appointments go pretty quick. Andre and I had a relaxing weekend, ran some errands and did our house chores but no huge projects. We're getting pretty settled. I know Andre is looking forward to fall/winter months where less lawn work is required. I'm ready for some cooler temperatures.





No comments:

Post a Comment