Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Florida Baby Shower

Many of my amazing family and friends down here threw me a wonderful baby shower. Lisa, my partner in crime at work, best friend, and "family" hosted yet again. She also hosted my bridal shower. It is so much work and she makes it look/seem so easy. Everything was beautiful in her home on Redington Beach.



Look at all the delectable food!


Down to the little baby themed food with the labels posted so cute by each dish.


Lisa gets her hosting talents from her mom Mimi and her daughter Gabby follows right behind. Together they make quite the team, all beautiful too! Thanks ladies!
 






Juliane created some fun games for us all to play!







Tiffany did the invitations, party favors, and pictures of course. Thankfully I snagged one of her before the party started or she'd only have made it in one other. Thank you Tiffy!!!!

 



Malarie brought the paper products. Thank you Malarie!!!!

 


Stacy made another amazing cake. She did my bridal cake too! She is so very talented to have it not only look perfect but taste perfect too!







I'm sure I missed someone. Thank you for everyone that helped. I had an excellent time and love such a great variety of friends and family getting together and getting to know one another. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts. Our little girl is spoiled and she's not even here yet!

Opening gifts, thank you so very much!







What a great time!


Elisabeth and Altazara (sorry if I spelled that wrong!). Elisabeth is going to watch our little one when I go back to work.



Goofy teachers, always making me laugh.



Thank you to my hosts! (-Juliane because she and Gabrielle had to get to her softball game.)


Thank you to Kate and Chelsea for driving all the way from Palm Coast to celebrate with me. It means so much to me to have you both there, thank you so much for making the trip! It was so nice seeing you and catching up! Cindy we missed you, come visit anytime!



Baby Feger you're so loved already, we're all so excited to meet you and see you in your adorable clothes!!


 


1 comment:

  1. corrie brought pink and brown balloons. of course lisa already had pleanty, oh well:) we ALL want to help!

    ReplyDelete