Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 49 - October 6

My little princess, you are the cutest! We've had another great week. You've experienced a few new things this week, both with Aunt Tiffy! You tried your first bite of a cookie from Publix! You sat next to Tyler on the cart, I was so surprised you sat so well. Aunt Tiffy said the baker asked what kind you'd like so she got one for you and you had a nibble, then she let Tyler finish it. On Friday, you went to your first Pumpkin Patch! How exciting! You looked like a "little girl" in the picture Tiffany sent, not my little baby anymore. Aunt Tiffy even got you a mini pumpkin to bring home, how nice. Daddy and I will take you too at some point, since I'm sure that will be a tradition.

You had a fever on Tuesday night, 102. You've been pooping a bunch and you spit up too. You're top teeth are coming in and I'm glad that's all it was, I didn't want you to be sick with the flu that's going around. You were feeling better by Wednesday. I think all four top teeth will be in by your first birthday.

We keep asking how old you're going to be then show you the "number 1" on our hand. You smile and look at your fingers and try and figure it out, then you grab our finger and giggle. You are quick to tell mommy you're all done with something, using sign language. You only use one hand instead of two though. I think you've transferred it to other times you're all done, like when I'm changing you and you don't want to be, so it's not just with eating anymore. You have been a SNUGGLE BUNNY and I'm loving it. You give me kisses all the time, especially when we take breaks from your bottle before bed. You lay and drink, then you stand on my legs and climb up my belly fat and give me kisses and grab my nose and fake laugh. Sometimes you'll even lay your head down on my shoulder for a second. Then you finish your bottle and go to bed. You're so good about falling asleep. You hardly ever cry when we leave you for a nap/bedtime which makes it so much easier to walk away. On Friday we went to my friend Kate & Ryan's house and they have a little boy Liam. You were about ready for bed, it was around 6:30pm and you stuck tight to mommy, sitting on my lap and laying on my chest. It was amazing. I never want you to be clingy, but for little bits and pieces I'm okay with it. You played a bit too and interact with everyone nicely, but you've never favored me/snuggled me like that before.

Daddy and I have done a little shopping for you and this fall. We have most everything I think you'd need, at this point you're clothes are mostly hand-me-downs which we're so thankful for! Everything is too expensive. We did get you your Halloween costume, it's perfect. You've been our little chicky and you've had little chicky legs that can now pop out of this perfect costume we got for $10. The best part is you seemed to love it. You left the hate on and everything. I hope you do on the actual Holiday too!

Daddy and I took you to a Pumpkin Patch tonight and my "good" camera's battery died right when we got there. Way to be prepared, I know! We had a lot of fun with you there. We'll need to go back with your costume but we dressed you in a nice fall festive outfit and boots!

I talked to Grandpa today, he'll be here in about a week or so, I can't wait for him to see how big you are now!! Poor Great Gramp is in the hospital. He fell and hurt himself. We hope he's back to his room soon!

My little chicky...


I hope you're walking at Halloween, it would be so cute to see you walk in this!


Happy Monday Morning





Your first Publix treat!

Yummy...

Fresh out of the bath!

Elsa took her first plane ride, and was a CHAMP! Sweet baby, I can't wait to see you!

AND MET AUNT ANA!
 AND ROLLED OVER!
 AND MET AUNT ANA!

Nina Vossler posted many fall pics on facebook. I show them to my class, I miss this season in WNY!

Tuesday! Look at that front tooth coming in!
 


Ah, ba, ba, ba, ba!



Fever. :( Snuggling while watching some Bubble Guppies in bed!

Wednesday


Thursday - home with daddy and nakie!



More WNY


Friday


A bath allows for Alfalfa hair!

Shopping with daddy and mommy!


Pumpkin patch!

"Look what I found!"






 
 



 




Back to the chick

Business as usual...

"Why are you laughing at me mamadada?"

"Okay, I'll laugh at me too!"


Koo-Koo bird!

Random pics with a cute outfit.




So bright! Just got there, turned camera on...



camera dead...
 
 
Someone is almost 1!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment