Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 10, 2016

8 months old

Everett, you're 8 months somehow. You're the sweetest, happiest, most snuggly little man around. You are still not in love with solids. You hold your bottle sometimes, but not for long. I'm fine with it, I'd hold it forever like I did Clara because this time in life goes so fast but I'm told it's good for you to learn. I only have three pink bottles but for some reason when we use them I'm taking pictures I guess. Your favorite things are playing tug of war, your sissy, laying on your tummy in a superman position, being tickled and kissed all over, attempting to babble, etc. You're such a happy baby you make our lives so easy. You're curious and study, you study hard. When I'm teaching you "mama, dada, yaya..." you watch my mouth intently for the entire time, minutes on end. When someone new is holding you, you don't give free smiles, you want to take them in first. After a couple of minutes you'll break and smile but you like to stare at their face and study them first. If it's someone you know you'll light up! You're working hard at PT. The only time you "fuss" is if you're tired or hungry and even then you'll give sweet warning signs for at least an hour before you'll let yourself get upset. Not that I let you go an hour but you've had to before with surgeries and being on the go. You like to sleep at home, sometimes you'll fall asleep in the car but you usually wake the moment we get in the house. You're loved by everyone the moment they lay eyes on you. You're my heart, you make each day so happy for me/us!! 


You like chewing on your wafers. 

Even though you make funny faces. 






















Teething!!! 


I love you, you're so cute. You're gazing out at our beautiful, green, lush, backyard. 









You liked your jumper, but I'm not supposed to have you standing, so it'll have to wait. 




No comments:

Post a Comment