Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

ketchup

Clara tells me on a regular basis that I have ketchup in my eyes. They're so bloodshot, almost at all times. I'm getting more sleep than other times in my life for sure, I don't get it. It's just a permanent problem I have for what seems like forever. I use drops daily. I wish I could feel/look like a normal human being again. I think I average 5-6 hours a night which is much more than other phases in the last year of my life.

Everett has been getting up at around 1-2am, it's easier to feed him right now. He's constipated and starting to teeth again so I cannot let him cry. It's about a 20 minute process to feed him and get all back to sleep. He'll cry for 45-an hour and it breaks my heart. I don't even remember feeding him sometimes when I wake up in the morning.

Life has been busy, as always. OT hasn't started yet. Andre is taking Everett to a speech consult tomorrow so I'm pretty sure at some point next month we'll be going to PT, OT and speech weekly. State testing is this week and next. Everett's first birthday is coming. We're still getting settled and unpacking boxes as Andre puts up cupboards/cabinets.

We hired a new babysitter, she starts next week. Life is going well, I was just sick over last weekend, as long as no one else gets it and I don't get the other nasty bugs going around the school, we're set. Life is great, fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Life is so busy. You are a great mama and doing everything you can for your babies. Life will get easier and you will sleep again and miss this crazy phase. I love you mama and am always here- even in the middle of the night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are coming together! More sleep, getting unpacked, new nanny (she's going to be great!!) and tho busier more supports for Everett! I love you and your ketchup! Xox

    ReplyDelete