Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, April 9, 2016

videos



Some of these may be repeats, sorry. I need to make sure I add videos along with each blog instead of waiting so long since I have no idea where I leave off most of the time. And who watches this many?! But, I want them here so I can look back since I need to delete them from my phone so I can take pictures again since my storage is full. :/


This was forever ago. Clara was a lot easier, we led a simple life then, I had no idea those were the easy times. I hope I don't say that these are the easy times ever...this is a long video of me burying Clara and some random conversation. 




Clara likes singing happy bday, and many more songs to her BF AJae. 



Again, Clara loving singing happy bday, this time to Kingston! 



I hope Julia always calls me aunt Boobie


We've sent so many videos to and received so many from Merris and AJae since the girls want to play but someone is always sick. So, this is what we do when we want to hang out but can't. Thanks Merris for always being so careful with the Bubs. If there is the slightest chance AJae may not be herself, Merris will not come near. You truly get how a mama's heart breaks when her baby is sick!! I love you! 



I think I already posted this, from Oct 2015 - but wasn't sure and couldn't find it. Our little kitties trick or treating. 


This is why I have limited shots of the two of them. Clara, good Lord baby girl. I try to tell her to show E how to do it and he's doing a fab job showing her. She cracks me up. 



Fun at the library with her dada. This girl belongs in a drama club for sure. 


This is Doug and Nora. It makes me so happy to see this, I knew he'd always be this type of Grandpa. She is so adorable singing along. I keep this one on my phone and play it to my babies. 


My little reader. The book's title: "Alive, Not Alive." I love listening to her read. I love when she doesn't remember the words and interprets it herself. 


RSV. Thank God this is gone. Poor little man. Sissy trying to help, silly boy! 



The first day dealing with RSV that his cough didn't make him cry bloody murder. I was so happy to feel like we were on the mend I had to take a video. He's the best little man. My heart breaks when you're sick my love, I would take it ALL if I could! 


Clara loves the happy birthday song. I don't think she could be happier singing it to anyone but her dada. She's so in love with him, and him her. I don't know why I let her walk with fire, I thought about that after, clearly. I do trust her, but still, probs not the best idea. I loved this day and all that came with it, the simple things.



This little girl was so excited for her dada's bday. 



Everett signing milk. I have no idea if he knows what he is saying or not, but this is so exciting. I've been showing him a few signs for a few months, it took Clara a bit longer, I love when this happens! 



My favorite days. Sawgrass Lake park. Clara learned so much this day. These days make my heart so full. 


Ignore my pump in the background. Random conversation with my love. Talking with her makes me so happy. I love her and her imagination. 



Family party! Last one in our house. 



Everett's favorite thing in the world, tug of war. 



Just my sweet boy.


We went over to aunt Lisa and Uncle Eddie's for dinner. Eddie tossed this little girl into the air so many times she fell in love. 




Uncle Jeff playing, Clara dancing. 


Clara on the drums. 


This little girl danced the night away. 



Clara as a doggy.



Another day we wish we were playing. 


Believe it or not, he's crazier than this, but when we push play on video he always calms some. He's so happy. 



Spring is here and we're taking some pictures. Thanks aunt Tiffy. 




Clara just amazed me with her skills of puzzle piecing, I tried to record it so she can look back one day to see how smart she was at such a young age. Of course she refused, I tried to coax her into it using Nunu but couldn't, she was clearly over playing puzzles. 



I didn't think it would go as well as it did, I'm so proud Clara. Clean bill is what we like! 


This is what you do when you drive downtown to go to the dentist but your appointment is on the next day. If I had a red emoji face to show my frustration, I would. I tried to calm myself by taking her to the park to make our night out worthwhile. 


My good eater! I was trying to take a video for speech showing he raspberries his food out and of course it's the ONE time he doesn't do it. It's like they know!!!! You can tell he's not to fond of solids. He's doing much better at 10 months now. 



Clara has known her shapes for a really long time. We're working on mastering 10 3d shapes now. I just love this video since all the Burt's voices are in it. Their voices make my heart happy! 






Last Easter in our first home as a family. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment