Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 10, 2016

First weekend in our new home + Anthony's bday 2yrs

I don't know why I don't do this more often, bathing in a sink is SO much easier. I pulled something in my neck so I put the bubs in the sink instead of his tub where I'm all hunched over. It was great. 


First visitors that aren't peeps helping us move. This is Mary, Merrissa's mom, the sweetest. I was so happy to see them! 






AJae started playing soccer. I really wanted to get Clara in it, still do. Too much going on right now, soon my love.


Selene and Anthony came to visit since they recently moved to Chicago. All the cousins plus a few extra. 




The cutest little birthday boy.


The Feger Crew














Because of the move we've seen Gabrielle and Juliane more as they've come over to help, it's been so nice!!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not minding us we needed hugs!! Mom has been dying to meet your sweeties too <3

    Love the family pictures, so nice to have so many together!! Xox

    ReplyDelete