Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mama's Day Weekend 2016

The weekend started by going to Kristin's school for her carnival. AJae and Rissa joined us. We had a blast. We agreed we could take them anywhere with a crowd and music and they'd just dance the night away, no need for popcorn, face painting and the whole shebang. 






Her second (ever) bag of popcorn. 


Dress up!














Clara looking on, waiting patiently for her turn. 







A kitty of course. 




We've been housing caterpillars. Clara is loving the process. 





Love this little sleepy head. Taking extra time to rock him to sleep while Clara naps. I love his dead weight against my body! I can't believe it's almost been a year. :/ Time flies TOO fast. 


Saturday we went to Lisa's for Mother's Day. Gabby, Quinn, Dave, Mimi were there. It was relaxing and fun, as always. We celebrated Lisa's bday with a cake since Gabby won't be home for it next week. 


Cheese! 



Finally, 10 month pictures for my 11 month boy. I almost took both, but he's still 11 months so maybe, JUST maybe one of these months I'll do it during the actual month. I think I'll always remember I was a month off since that was a clear trend. He doesn't care, look at him, he is so happy! "I forgive you mama!"


His belly lopping over, love it. 


Mermaid in progress. 


My best bud, she loves holding his hand. 


My heart. 








He LOVED the water. I need to upload the video. 


















"I think he likes/loves me!" She says this about 10 times a day. 



I assure her, he does. He's so very in love with her. 

Two of the best mama's I've ever come in contact with!!! 

Hate my hair, didn't take the time to shower...obvi. Love this pic anyway.









Andre sent me to get a massage and pedicure on Saturday. It was so relaxing. I missed them all so much but it was a much needed break. Thanks my love. I had the best Mother's Day weekend ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment