Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Spring has Sprung

I'm so lucky to call this man my husband. He's one of the hardest workers I've ever met. He is happy and funny and passionate. He is the best daddy to his babies and loves them so deep. Here he is sweating his booty shaker off making a loft so we can have more storage so we can make a "back yard" for the kids and host the slide, swing, sandbox and water table in the garage. Pretty ghetto, oh well. 





Someone loves bubbles. OT encouraged me to let him touch all kinds of textures, this was one of them. I made a "bubble snake" out of a water bottle, sock and dish of soap. When you blow through it, it makes a big long puff of bubbles. He loved it, but loved to eat them most. 













Clara let me braid half of her head. 











We drove 45 minutes to get to the disability fair. I was hoping to make some connections and hopefully find anything and everything local that I can go to or use to help my little man grow. It was a bust, until the end. Clara got a cupcake, that was her success. I slammed my finger in the car door as soon as we got there, that was my low. She got to tour a fire truck, that was neat for 10 minutes. Thankfully at the end I hear one of the announcers say that the Down syndrome group was serving lunch in the cafe. We didn't head that far so we did and I met some mommies. They were very nice, I got a load of information. They meet every Tuesday at the first of each month. There are some mommies from St. Pete. Siblings come too. I was really excited until I realized that I won't be able to go. The first of June is the kids last day, first of July I'll be home for Gram's memorial and the first of Aug we're already back to school since we're starting earlier this year. Booo! 






































































No comments:

Post a Comment