Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Is summer here yet?






Everett loving the "bubble snake" I made! OT said to let him have at different textures, here's one he loves! 




THIS FACE

no this face



nooo this face, there are too many I love







wait, what about this one?





At the disability fair. It was almost a bust. It started with me slamming my finger in the car door. We got there at 10 so we could get home for naps, it was supposed to "start" at ten. Vendors were still setting up. It was so half asked. We pretty much drove 45 minutes for Clara to eat a cupcake. Then during one of the really long pointless speeches that I am imagining only I was listening to the lady mentioned that there was a Down syndrome group serving lunch in the cafe which we "missed" because it didn't look like anyone was in there. I learned of a few groups, none of the meetings I can make, but I have some new connections on facebook, and some local mama's I hope to reach out to this summer. I want to try and connect with as many people as I can, get as many resources as I can, sometimes I feel alone in this...so I thought it was a good idea. Andre went along with us, although I know he "knew" it would be a bust. I was glad we went, I think it opened a few doors for us...me.

Oh, another perk, Clara got to tour a firetruck. 





Clara is enjoying herself at least.
Bub's stitches almost healed. He had the cyst removed when he had tubes put in, it's taking forever to heal.


Sissy has been so extra sweet lately, wanting to hold Everett and experience things with him. It wasn't enough that he was swinging next to her, she wanted him in with her. That didn't last long. 19 lbs in a lot on her 24lb body. 













I like this for one day. It will make for good/funny convo at dinner.





Going to visit friends. Thanks for having us over, Liam! 

Elsarooski helping a prego mama garden. SO cute.


Where's my new baby?





She's getting too big! 



Someone loves to splash! 





We decided to grab a bite to eat after Everett passed his hearing test. It was a lot of fun, chaotic, but fun! 





I love that he lets her hug him so tight. Not that he can do anything about it, but he doesn't seem to mind.


"I'll massage you Bubba!"


In many, many moments. I need to remember this! 




Andre got the cabinets up! And the "wine" bar. (Eeek, can't wait to get that light fixture down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment