Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, May 23, 2016

Welcome Fiora Capri Poecello

May 19th at 3:55am Fiora joined the family on the outside. It was strange, I fell asleep early that night and Bran sent a text at 10. I woke up out of nowhere and checked my phone at 4 and text her. She was born five minutes before my random wake-up. I was able to talk to the new mama of two, I just wish I could have been there. I knew it was a girl the whole time, or rather, had a very strong feeling. 

I hope my memory doesn't fail me but I believe she was 6 lbs. 8oz, 19 inches long with some dark Italian hair! She is perfect. Elsa is going to love being a big sister and Brandace and Nick are going to be the best parents for these two little girls. 

Welcome to the family Fi, we've been waiting for you! You're so loved. Aunt Barbie can't wait to get her hands on your in one month!!! No growing until then little chicken! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment