Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hang the stockings with care...


It's a bit too hot for me to get in the holiday spirit. No matter how many years I live here, it never feels like Christmas. I'll never quit trying to force it. 


Daddy's working on some wine shelves for Aunt Lisa.


Clara helped me decorate. she was so excited to go through the bins. It was so much fun opening each item carefully wrapped and study it with her. She carefully displayed each one on the counter and we decided together where we should put them. Since it's our first Christmas here, we had a blank slate. 

So excited.







This little guy got a bath and took a nap. 



Two kids feeding themselves, I needed a picture of it. It was a nice five minutes to myself. 





























So cute!

It's my bedtime mama, let me sleep. Instead, I dressed him up and tortured him by taking picture after picture.














I love this one.







Getting a picture of them looking and smiling is still an impossible task, I think it might forever be impossible. 





































Fun trying to get the perfect shot. 




Haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment