Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, December 18, 2016

It's in her blood!


We went to pick out a Christmas tree on Monday, thinking they'd have new ones in stock after the weekend. Wrong. They were the leftovers from the previous, not much to pick from, and I will always despise going to a tent to pick out a tree instead of being knee deep in snow with a saw. Needless to say, Clara REFUSED to leave without a tree. She has never been so obsessed about something. We can always convince her to wait for things like this, she was not having it this time. We let her pick it out and I'm pretty sure it was already dead from not being in water for probably a week. It's still standing in our home but it's quickly turning brown and if you breathe too hard in the living room 2,000 needles drop lifeless to the floor. 

Poor bubs needs to be in bed, as usual. 















Clara is always making new "toys" out of her toys. I loved this one! They typically make steps or slides. Of any kind of park equipment. 


Since we can't really  make a snowman...



Everett's hearing test, same place as his rehab, we live here...




Haha, Everett, you make me laugh!


Clara could not WAIT for the lights. Day 2.

Yes, she is wearing two leotards, who doesn't?



I hate the Everett's bedtime is so early and he misses so much, but that little boy works hard when he is up and needs his rest. 




Little knot.






Bringing Everett's ramp back in, Clara had a fun ride. 




Therapy with Miss Jenny! She is pregnant with identical twin boys. We are so excited for her but only have a few weeks left. I don't know what on Earth we're going to do without her. She was our first therapist outside of the NICU and really paved the way for us and my standards for Everett. It won't be the same, I just hope she comes back. She has another daughter at home, just under two, I'm not sure I'd come back if I were her! 



Everett's drinking all his own milk now, no more feeding before naps and bedtime. More on that when I write an update on him. 


One of my favorite moments, playing together. Clara's idea of course, a picnic with her bubby. 







He is in heaven when playing with his sissy.








He likes to facetime his daddy too.








Happy six months baby Fi! Sweet pea! We love you! 


Heheheheh, silly Elsarooski


<3 yous



Such a great picture.



Early morning therapy, bed head baby. 7am OT apt, we were locked out of the building. I don't know why they don't just give me a key, it is our second home.



Of course I'm going to snap a shot of this, I love his hugs more than anything in this world.


Wild hair, don't care!










This picture was posted on facebook of Chase. I remember seeing pictures of Gramp when he was a young lad, I'm pretty sure apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Handsome Scribner men!!

No comments:

Post a Comment