Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Thanksgiving Break (part of)

We walk to the park, a lot! Thanksgiving break has begun! And so has the fun! Excuse my appearance. 











We went to the beach with my third grade team. It was fun. Clara's new pants wouldn't stay up. She had a very sandy crack!





Clara helped me make sides for Thanksgiving dinner, she is a big help in the kitchen! 




Taste tester. Neither of my kids like mashed potatoes, or baked potatoes...weird, they like pretty much everything else! 

















Yes, I have to take selfies of us "sleeping" together when I wake up from my cat nap with him since daddy doesn't know how to do that for me. (I know it doesn't happen often.) I want to do this forever. I love how he has his sock in his hand that he pulled off before he got tired enough to settle down. 


We're both greasy and happy.

It's ritual. Happy Thanksgiving.

















We went to Kristin's for Thanksgiving, and I forgot to take a pic of the group at our table. Oops! E loved his walker, a tad to short for him to walk, but he was happy to be upright like the rest of us! 

Aaaand so was sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment