Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, January 12, 2018

Christmas Break Fun


We went to our friends house to play. Clara goes to school with Andru. The kids loved playing with their toys. I think they are the only family we know that have more toys than us, it's great since our kids are entertained the entire time we're there. Clara and Andru played games together, it was so cute.



This game you roll the dice and flush the toilet and it squirts you in the face for a fun surprise! ;)



Andre and Brain having fun in the man cave, Everett and Athena trying to participate as well.



These two fight over their daddy every morning.


Clara is less than thrilled to have to share his lap, Everett is getting pretty fighsty himself.


Going to school in daddy's new truck


Clara got rockets for a Christmas present and we went to a close baseball field to set them off. It was lots of fun. Clara was testing Nuni's parachute first.


I have some great video footage in need to upload. I don't post vidoes on here much anymore but I do upload most of them to youtube if you can find my channel. ;)

Submarine quirt bath toy!

I'm pretty sure I already posted these pics. In case I didn't we have a fun new indoor gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment