Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Christmas break fun



We put up the track with Clara after Bubby goes to bed. He's pretty good at leaving it alone but it takes up a lot of space. The cars go wild and I'm afraid his little chunky fingers are going to get caught in the wheels, they are pretty intense. So we set it up late night and have fun!


Daddy getting the rocket ready


These two entangle themselves together and play, I love it. They're both too rough, I try to let them be but have to intervene sometimes. If Everett wants her off he'll squeeze her arms or legs tight, it hurts, he can defend himself when she's too much but I usually step in before all of that!



Clara's favorite thing: shredded cheese! Why can't it be sliced so I don't have shredded cheese all over? Because she's complicated. That's why.
Mama's favorite thing: that Clara can read. It's amazing. It's so fun. The teacher in me is eating it up and of course pushing it as much as I can. I'm also reading chapter books to her now before bed with the intent of watching the movie after, we're currently reading Because of Winn Dixie, one of my favorites. I just hope the movie is okay for her age, I'm going to have to preview it, I kind of forgot if there's any scenes that are a bit too "old" for her age.


The ONE day we didn't have therapy I called Tiffany last minute and of course she's ready to jump in and have some fun. So, we met up with the cousins and went to the park. They have a walkway to this water source, whatever one would call it.


It's got this cool tower to climb and tons of different paths to take on the walkway. It was a bit chilly, especially up top with the wind but it was pretty and with all of the up and down on the stairs everyone stayed warm.


It's SO nice having Julia around to play with Clara since I cannot keep up with both of them at the park. I have to stay with Everett so he doesn't hurt himself and she wants me to play and it's no fun without someone for her. Thanks Tiffy for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment