Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Christmas Chaos part two



This little boy is the cutest! Ready for Kirkie's egg casserole.




That little face


I remember eating aunt Barb's cookies for breakfast in the living room in AWE...breaking two rules, I love how Christmas means you can break the best rules! It seems that Clara likes those broken rules just as much as I remember I did!


I think this was later xmas morning after gifts we got into the play doh

These two, super excited!


I love Clara's sweet little smile here!


This is Bubs one eye look that he does regularly when he's trying to control his congenital nystagmus (where his eyes flutter back and fourth) Although he does it all day I don't often capture it. It reminds me of Grandma Lang's one eye, miss you so much Grammy! I'm glad I have a constant reminder of you!

Stockings


Night before. I can't wait to have a bit tree next year, if things go as planned. This worked well for us this year though.


Oh yea, cookies before bed too since she was too busy playing at aunt Juilanne's to remember to eat anything.


Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm.


I told her to save some for Santa, she doesn't like to share with anyone!


Milk, cookies, and carrots all ready to go!

Bubs almost has the one eye here again! ;)


Every. Single. Time. She is smiling nice here, he's smiling nice in the next. Is it possible to get them both in the same pic. Nope.


She ate more carrots than cookie. We also got this mix from school for the reindeer. It's oatmeal and glitter so they can see their food on the lawn. So we went out to sprinkle it.

Day after xmas - Nancy's lasagna, OMG WORLDS BEST


Clara and Grandpa really had a great time playing together this visit, it warmed my heart so much to watch them bond. I with they lived closer so we could get together more often.


Clara was watching the Grinch with Kirkie and Uncle Steven, they were so nice to put that on for her since football was over!


What's Xmas without euchre.



Clara wanted to eat on a tray table for Xmas dinner while watching a show. Her happy place. We were tight at the table, so we allowed it. Win, win.


The crew


So glad Kirkie made the trip!


Ariel is for the pool and since the pool is too cold the cooler works too! It was a beautiful day outside. A slight nip in the air but with the sun it was perfect.


Gifts from Grandma and Grandpa

There is a black snake that visits this bush often and paid a visit xmas am.


Andre swinging Clara before we hung it up on the door. That's quite a workout! These two made out like bandits.

No comments:

Post a Comment