Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy 43rd Daddy

I title it with his age so one day when we're 90 and looking back at the blog books we don't have to try and figure it out and argue over it! ;)

Daddy had a great birthday, of course my pics are all out of order, so enjoy the mixed up confusion.

After nap we went to Walmart to check for a bike seat for my bike to put the Bubbles in, but ended up buying a bike for Clara and other things we did and did not need.


We didn't buy any hats but we had fun trying them on.


Love this one.

Clara asked me to get one of her and I just missed her smile. I just love this little chicken and her typical looks that I caught post smile.

Kristin came over for dinner and enjoyed some cake with us! Daddy's second birthday cake, that makes for a great bday!


I asked the babysitter to come early so we could get a pedicure, Andre's feet need much less work than mine, it was so quiet and SO relaxing. This was Sat night before dinner with friends.

We went to Parkshore Grille downtown St. Pete. Quite a sophisticated place. It was a delicious meal. I finally remembered to get a pic of us, looking through my phone doing my yearly calendar I realized we don't take many of us together.


I didn't tell them his age by mistake and they didn't ask. They put 34 I'm pretty sure to make sure they didn't offend him. Pah. They also broke the four and it was a hot mess but we wouldn't ever care. It was a very enjoyable meal with great company.


We woke Daddy when Clara woke around 7 to shower him with his cards and gift. We got him a raincoat and rain boots since he has never had those. Two cute cards made my his sweet little lovers.

Then Clara and I made him French Toast and Bacon! It's safe to say he had a great bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment