Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chicago 2013

Andre and I flew from Cuba to Chicago on July 4th for Luiz's birthday. Steven met us there on Friday. We got to meet his wonderful girlfriend Jamie. Luiz had perfectly jam packed weekend so we got to see/do all the important things Chigaco has to offer. We went to a Cubs game, toured the city via kayak, went to Second City and watched an awesome performance that had us all dying laughing, blues clubs, jazz clubs, ate at many neat places and those that could partake, drank! I was a very challenged DD as Luiz drives a stick and it's been YEARS since I've driven standard and not to mention driving through Chigago late night. So fun, thanks Luiz!

Andre taking a picture of me in the airport as we find out we're delayed and need to switch flights. He knows it's my bad luck to blame! I'm smiling since I'm very used to it and 2 hours is nothing compared to the 6 hour delay I started the trip with!

 
Trump Tower
 
 
Out on the town for Luiz's birthday!
 
 
Cute couple
 
 
The view from his rooftop.
 
 
Friday Cubs game. It was a hot one!
 
 
 
 
We all hate this picture for one reason or another, plus we all have boobs, so I'll post it. ;)
 
 
For some reason they didn't let us in here...thanks for trying Steven.
 
 
 
 
Peanuts? Cracker Jacks?
 
 
 
 
Some pics from nights out:
 



City shots

 
Lunch after kayaking...kayaking pics coming soon!
 
 
The bean
 



 
Big Star
 
 
 
 After the comedy club






 Thanks for a great time Luiz and Jamie. We hope to ring in the new year/celebrate your birthday in FL this year!
 


 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment