Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Gramp!

 
Happy 90th Birthday Gramp! You are one of the sweetest most loving grandpa's a girl could ask for. I remember when I was a little girl I was afraid of you because you were so tall and I was so little and shy. You used to say I was too skinny and I needed to put some meat on my bones, it was true. My mom would tell me to say to you, "I'm not skinny, I'm tall...that's all!" You'd laugh. You always compliment me and tell me how proud you are of me, you make me feel special and loved.
Thank you. Happy Birthday!
 
Gramp celebrated his birthday by eating dinner at Murdocks which is a resturant right next door to his house with my family. I wish I could have been there. He raved about the cake that was baked for him. I really wish I could have had some of that!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment