Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, July 19, 2013

Week 26

Baby Gretel can see now! Her home isn't too exciting to look at I'm sure. She is responding to much of her surroundings. I feel that she's "slowed" down some. I used to feel her move from one side to another and flip and rotate all around. She's so big now the movements are different. I can feel her poking about two inches above my belly button and kick all the way down in my pelvis at the same time. She's about out of space for her somersaults. Daddy and I can wake her up when she's quiet by talking to her or gently poking her awake. We will only be doing that now while she's quietly stuck inside my belly. It's nice reassurance that she's doing okay. She does get under my ribs and cause some discomfort from time to time. From what I read she's about 12 to 14 inches long and 2 lbs.

I'm still doing well, keeping up almost as usual. I helped Andre with yard work for the first time in a long time. We've had so much rain we finally had one full day of sun and he needed my help to catch up. It's hot out there and we just drip as usual, the pool is nice and cool from all the rain which helped. I've missed helping him believe it or not! It's a great workout being out there all day. I'm short of breath at times and bending over for a long period of time is not an option so I couldn't do all the jobs I normally do. I never realized how much I bend over all day everyday until now since #1 my belly is in the way and #2 whatever is in my system comes up instantly. My back aches from time to time but I would imagine that's expected. The extra weight is not exciting but I'm doing what I can to stay mobile and as active as I possibly can.


No comments:

Post a Comment