Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hospital Visit

I went to the doctor today and she noticed I was leaking some fluid. She wanted to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid so she sent me to the hospital for some tests. I found that I was having more contractions than I thought, I was thinking it was her pushing against me and moving hard but it was contractions the whole time. I was 3 to 4 cm dilated and still 80% effaced. They took blood, ran some tests and did an ultrasound. We found out she weighed 8 lb. 4 oz. which made me want to go into labor THEN! I didn't want her getting any bigger. Everything came back normal so they sent us on our way. I became more aware of the contractions and they became stronger. My doctor suggested resting until delivery so I went into work the next morning, got the sub set up and said fairwell to the kids. I could tell my body was needing rest so having Thursday and Friday off was a good thing. Thursday, October 17th was the last "good" nights sleep I'll have for some time! Here are some pictures from our visit to the hospital.


Didn't have this smile the second time in. ;)

It was very chilly in the hospital and Andre tried my sweater on for size.

No comments:

Post a Comment