Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Week 38

Game on! We've made it to week 38 and she's good and ready to be out in the world with us now. 90% of the time I'm ready and waiting, begging her to come out and join us and there's 10% of me that is quite nervous when it comes down to it as well as knowing how easy life is now. I know when it all begins I'll be 99.9% nerves and probably beg her to stay in out of fear even though I'm very ready to have her in my arms instead.

I've been dealing with Braxton Hicks contractions on a regular basis, usually throughout the night when I'm still. They keep me up most of the night so my sleepless nights have officially begun. They have become quite intense at times and I start to think I'll be in the hospital by morning however once I get up and move around they subside for the most part. I feel some stronger ones throughout the day but nothing consistent. My feet are still fat, acid reflux is the same pain but there have not been many other changes. My belly is BIG and each day she has the chance to grow more I get more and more timid about the delivery, so the sooner the better.

Ana and Theresa spoiled me and drove here for the weekend this past weekend. Andre took a profile picture of Ana and I on the couch and it wasn't until then that I noticed just how large my belly was, it must be an angle I wasn't used to, YIKES! The girls spoiled me doting on my every move. They brought the cutest elephant toy, blanket and stuffed animal for baby Gretel. I know she's going to love them. We had quite a relaxing weekend which was nice!! I slowed down this past weekend even more and they were very understanding to that. Lisa and Ed had us over for a delectable steak dinner that sent us all into a food coma! I was so sad to watch them go on Sunday but Ana's going to try and make it back for Denizabeth's big debut. I hope she has enough time to make it here. I know having her by my side along with Andre will motivate and calm me.

Handsome Daddy to be!


 
 


Aunt Ana!


 
 



SCARY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Who put that watermellon under my shirt?


Delicious dinner! Thanks Ed and Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment