Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, January 19, 2014

3 months - Happy Birthday Clara Belle

Dear Clara,
You are the cutest little girl your daddy and I could have ever imagined. Our first three months with you have been the best time of our life. You make every single day happy and interesting. You entertain us non-stop. You are a very good little girl. When I'm holding you I constantly say, "Daddy look!" and vise versa. You smile at us all day long and we have long funny "conversations". Daddy likes when I send pictures of you all day long so he can see what you are up to. He tells me how he looks through his pictures at work when he misses you. We talk about you and your future and all our hopes and dreams for your life. All we want is for you to be a happy, healthy girl. Daddy loves to pat your butt and I can't keep my lips off of you. You make our life complete and are thankful every day that you are our daughter. We love watching you grow and change, no one could love you more. Mommy has to go back to work next week, I've been dreading this day since I became pregnant, knowing it would be one of the hardest days of my life. I hope you always know you are in my heart and on my mind all day. I'll be counting every second until I see you and I'll miss you terrible. You are our perfect little angel. Happy three month birthday beautiful girl!
All our Love,
Mommy & Daddy

 
 Andre was helping me with the pictures for this post and asked which one I wanted, haha...one.
 









Jumbo bear for scale.

I'm so tall!







 
 
 Haha.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment