Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 26 - April 25 - Vball Weekend

Clara at Aunt Tiffy's this week.


Tyler checking in on Clara. Love the pink sheets. All ready for baby girl Feger II. Can't wait! About a week away!


Shhhh....

Tyler at his day job.

The photo shoot wiped her out. Thanks Aunt Tiffy for taking pictures of me. You rock.

I love these pictures of the Feger Family. How Perfect.

And silly... This baby girl is going to make them complete! Look out boys, you have three brothers to get through first!


My students finished FCAT this week. There is still so much testing to do. These poor kids are tested to death by the county and the state. Makes me hate my job and them hate school. They worked very hard, I know my 3 months out didn't help but I still have high hopes for them. They are a great bunch. I surprised them with a pj/popcorn/movie/pizzaforlunch/boardgames/danceparty/recess day. An entire day of no learning and FUN. They loved it. So did I. They could finally relax and socialize together. Could we afford an entire day without learning, no, but oh well, life goes on.





These kids make going to work a little easier. I still hate leaving Clara. I hope they decide to loop with me for year three since I'm already dreading going back to work after summer and it hasn't even started yet. I know seeing their faces will help.

These next pictures are going to be ALL out of order. My Internet keeps crapping out and only some upload, wasting my time, driving me crazy...it's 8:30 and time for bed so I'll get what I can, sorry if bouncing around is confusing.

Daddy sending me pictures before he takes her to the babysitter.


This girl gets the massages these days! Little lady has her daddy's heart!

We went to the beach to play vball on Sunday. It's been since I was very pregnant since I've played, about 5 or 6 months I think. It was so much fun. Great exercise. The Crews, Fegers and us all came to the beach minus a few kids. We don't see each other enough anymore. Clara was a good little girl. Corrie watched her while daddy and I played. She behaved as usual. Sat and played with Corrie then slept in her car seat.



Brandi sent this pic of Gram at Easter. First, I miss her so much, she looks great. Second, I love Linny's house. I can see the tree all decorated for Easter. It makes me miss the Zimmerman house on the holidays and the delicious food I know she cooked. I can't wait to visit this summer. Thanks for sending this Bran!

Slicked back hair like dada after their shower.

Wednesdays with daddy. I love getting these pictures at work. I think she may be a daddy's girl! She craves his attention when he gets home from work and just lights up. She loves to interact with him, he is a playful perfect daddy. He is going to enjoy her more and more when she is able to play more and communicate.


One night after work I took Clara to the park for a walk and a swing. It's such nice weather. It's Seminole Lake Park, so many lakes and animals, it's beautiful. Miss my Merrissa, this was her spot. I can't wait for their return!
 
I took this video to send to Dada so he is reminded why projects are over after this back pool area is done. He is always doing project after project which I was fine with when it was us both and our quality time together. Now, I'm inside with Clara, or taking her to swing and walk and we miss daddy. Our back yard is now perfect, thanks to Andre so now it's time to relax. I don't want him to miss any moments and I know he doesn't either.
 

Back to the beach.

Thanks Corrie for watching Clara!



Getting so big.

Yes, daddy put my bib on backwards...but it's on!

We hung up a swing for Clara so I don't have to take her to the park. I have better pictures but need to find them. She loves it.
 
Some updates: Clara is loving sitting up all the time. When laid down, she uses her core to lift her legs and head, she can almost pull herself all the way up. It's crazy how strong she is. She rarely tips over when sitting up. She is sleeping "better" which means she wakes up once or twice...maybe three times and needs a tiny amount of help getting back to sleep. I don't pick her up, I give her her pacifier and if she can't get back to sleep after that I swaddle her loose and that seems to do the trick. We are trying a new soy formula this week, doing half and half with her usual formula so she adjusts to the taste. She is spitting up way less during the day but still quite a bit in the evening, the girl doesn't hold still, her food doesn't stand a chance at settling. New this week is the stiff arm. She pushes against Andre and I when we hold her, as if she is saying, "Put me down!" She is so antsy like she wants to be moving so bad. She is ready to be on the go!!
 
Lisa got Clara these glasses. I put them on her before and she just left them. I tried again this Saturday. She gave this blank look at first.
 
 
She was starting to like them here for a hot second.

Then into a BIG cry. She is very dramatic. She can make herself cry on the spot, but it's usually only when she is laid down and wants to sit up. The series of these three pics was maybe a span of 15 seconds. It was so funny I had to get a picture of her sad even though I hate her sad face. Too funny. Hopefully you can't see me laughing in the reflection of her glasses.
 
Getting so big!
 
 

More in the swing.


Back to the beach.

My sweet girl. I love you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment