Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, April 18, 2014

Weeks 24 & 25 - Bierman's visit - 6 month ck up


"Chattin" up a storm in her favorite place!



These pics are all out of order...sorry for confusion.

Week 24 with Aunt Tiffany & Tyler.


Starting to eat solids during the day now too!

Tiffany says she is easy to feed. Opens her mouth good and big. She has other kids to compare it to and I have babysitting forever ago to try and compare to. I love her reflections that help me gauge Clara's temperament & skills.


Rise and shine.

Home with daddy. He's working on doing my hair to get it out of my face. I'm still a happy camper, even when I can't see!





It's pictures like this below that I see myself as a baby in her. I always had a blank stare on my face. I'll try and do a side by side to see how right I am or if it's just wishful thinking.


Friday at Tiffany's house. The kids are loving the weather and Clara is napping in the back.


Lisa and myself. A co-worker of ours just had a baby who needs a heart transplant. He's on the list. We bought t-shirts to support and are showing what we can't wait to do with him when he's grown and healthy.

Almost done!
 

6 month check-up - all tuckered out, didn't sleep much today.

Still a happy, chatty girl when I have to wake her and undress her.
 I'll add her stats here:

14lb 9oz - 25th%tile
26.75 in long - 88th%tile
41.5 cm head - 35th%tile

The doctor got a good idea of how much she spits up. In the short time we were there she did her usual spit up and got everything and everyone near her. The doctor still didn't seem surprised. I guess it's normal?!?! Waiting for this poor baby to be able to digest her food!

Watching daddy work.

Looking good daddy. You're such a hard worker!

 
Pretty girl.


 


Aunt Kristin is here to play!

Out to lunch at the Hut - we ended up on a commercial.



Jo-Jo's shower, wish I could have been there, love these girls!

Kristopher and Andre broke in the pool after a little bball action.
 
 

 
 
Out to lunch on Wednesday in Clearwater - Andre went with.



Rays vs. Yankees - Thanks Ed and Lisa for amazing tickets

I love cousin Kristopher!

UT visit! We hope Kristopher picks the sunshine state!

Staring intently at Kristopher. He draws NO attention to himself, and she's in love!

Shopping with Aunt Kristin

Thank you Kristopher, Mark and Kristin for taking care of me all week!! I had a blast! Move soon!

Friday back to my routine at Tiffany's house. The boys don't have school so Dylan was playing too!

Hanging with my cuz and Aunt Tiffy lounging on a dreary day! I can't wait for Clara to see she was hanging with baby girl Feger #2 before she was even out of the womb!

Kate's cuties all ready for Easter!


Merrissa on the left and Adrianna on the right. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment