Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Beginning of December 2014

Kristopher and Kylie went to see Elsa! Kylie wasn't feeling 100% so I think Kristopher did the holding. Elsa is in love!


Merrissa is ENGAGED. Congratulations Merrissa! This ring didn't quite fit and I think they found something different when they went to get it sized so we'll need to get the new pic here soon!


Her hair looks funny...

Out cold after playing with Aunt Tiffy, cousins and other family in town.

Nancy got Clara this amazing chair. She loves the kitty on it and kisses it more than she sits on it. It helps keep her away from the TV when she watches Bubble Guppies!

I got to get Tyler and Julia when Tiffy had a late obligation. Clara was so happy to have cousins over to play with.

Here is an example of a "no" that didn't go so well, she was sleeping 5 minutes later.

Brandi got these cuties these outfits. Tiffany showed me adding jeans makes it a perfect fall outfit.

I miss the snuggles.

I asked Tiffany after she sent this if she makes Clara share, she said yes. I hope so. Poor Julia.


Dinner at the kids table. I can't wait to use this on a regular. Darren made this table for Clara for her 1st birthday. It's amazing. Clara sat really well. However, we have enough face plants into the tile so we'll wait a bit longer to use this on a regular.

Clara will not drink from a straw until it's daddy's smoothie.

No problems figuring it out today! Hmmm...



Oh good, she shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment