Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Sick Pumpkin

Be careful what you wish for! All I ever want is to snuggle with Clara. That's all we've done for three days straight. This poor baby got the gross croup crap that's going around and she has got it bad. Thursday it started, Friday it was really bad. I stayed home with her and took her to the dr. She got a steriod, that helped a lot more last time. We traded sleeping with her on Friday night, her wind pipe was too closed to leave her on her own. Lots of steam and lots of hugs. Thankfully no ER, mama wanted to go, dada kept us calm. No one slept much. She has been sad and hacking since, nose running, sneezing, whining. She is so sad, not herself one bit, she hasn't even eaten in three days. Thankfully she has been drinking lots of formula, glad I didn't take the bottle away yet, she is staying hydrated. She sits on my lap or lays in my arms all day long. As much as I LOVE her snuggles, I miss her smiles and chipper self. This poor cookie is not feeling well at all. I don't want to leave her and go to work in the morning. I know she'll be happily distracted by her cousins, but I know she doesn't feel good at all. You can see it in these pics.

Wednesday tired and run down, sleepy face.

Thursday on the couch with daddy all day. Has both thermometers in hand.

Mama, you know I'm not picture ready, stop please.


The poop position

Helping mama take notes.



I'd like to go back to bed please.
 
I can't wait until she feels better and smiles and plays all day again. Today dada and I were organizing and I was dancing to Christmas music with her in my arms and she laid down her head and fell asleep. It was one of my favorite moments although I wish she was well. I wish I could take it all for you my love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment