Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, December 14, 2014

To The Zoo We Go!

I wanted to go to the zoo for my birthday. I was kind of pooped and feeling lazy. We weren't sure if Clara would really like it. We went to the pet store instead, she loved it. Steven and Tiffany are TOO much and got us an annual pass to the Lowery Park Zoo in Tampa for my birthday. We went over Thanksgiving break. It was so much fun! Thank you Tiffany & Steven.
 
We dressed too warm, it was a beautiful day. There were a lot of things that were asleep or too small for Clara to notice. However, there was enough to grab her attention as well. We saved some things for the next time we go so we didn't do it all in one day.










This daddy is such a fun sport.


Clara loves to get down and explore.


I thought I'd go on the carousel since roller coasters will never be my thing. Then I saw how fast it went and changed my mind fast. I'm not sure if Clara was motion sick herself, or just not knowing what to do, but she kept leaning farther and farther back until she was almost laying flat. Every time they came back around I would laugh harder and harder, Andre was too as you could see. I think she really enjoyed it, but I'm not sure what the leaning back was all about.




It went so fast she never was able to make eye contact with me.

Until it stopped.


I got an icy which I've been craving for quite some time and we left after a couple hours. It was a lot of fun. We learned what to do and not to do, what to bring and what to leave at home, as well as what to wear! Next time will be even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment