Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, November 13, 2015

Bday weekend

My 33rd was superb. All I wanted for my birthday was sleep. Kristin gave me/us Friday night before my birthday!!!!!!!!!! It was the best feeling in the world. She stayed with Everett until 4am and he gave me my next present and slept until 7, along with Clara. It was great, Saturday was great! I can't wait for consistent days of sleep again, there is no price tag on a good nights sleep. 

I took Clara to the alligator farm over summer break. She wanted to hold one but I didn't want to do that without Andre. We went out to the Hut for dinner on Saturday and held alligators beforehand. Kristopher came along for the "fun", pah. 

Everett dressed up for my birthday all weekend! My handsome man.


There was a live band and Clara was digging playing the drums with her crayons. Kristin was drumming, I was dancing with Everett, Clara and Andre were drumming and Kristopher must have been thinking, "These people are crazy, get me outa here!" 










I cheated some with the milk protein this weekend, since I don't notice any difference with Everett after a long time with no milk protein. Too bad the ice cream shop was closed. 







Saturday we went to Largo park to ride the train, it was fun! 










Thanks Merrissa for taking pics. 


I have a lot more to add...this is a start. 

2 comments:

  1. Always ;)
    Glad you had a rested bday! We love you all so much!! Thanks for riding the train with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday month. Hopefully you get more sleep and that Everett gets all better soon so he too can sleep more.

    ReplyDelete