Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Last week

Surprise! Aunt Tiffy dropped off a costume for Everett in case we want him to be a frog, always good to have backup! I sent them into Clara's room for story time before bed. I knew Clara would love it, she did. 






Aunt Barb mailed a bunch of amazing oldie but goodie articles and important family history documents. I remember this interview a student did of me my senior year. I took a screen shot of my favorite part, which is how Ana has inspired me. I can't imagine what my sister has gone through in her life, having to be herself in small town USA after losing mom and dealing with all the emotions of her sexuality...and she always comes out on top, fights for herself. I'm always proud of her, always proud to call her my sister, I'll always be her biggest fan. I text this to her to remind her. I'm sad to say with two kids and her demanding job we're not able to keep in touch like we used to. However, I can promise that we both know we're only a phone call away and we'd both do anything for one another. I know it's been hard on her (jer too) now that Kristin is down here. I can only imagine if they were together and I was the one afar. We'll get this distance thing figured out one of these days!! 




My sweet sick baby fighting through his illness doing tummy time. He is SO good natured, he melts my heart. 


Doe and Michael got Clara headbands for her bday. We've been wanting to get her some to try ponytail-less She looks so old, and so beautiful. She loves them. They fall off a little because she can be a spaz sometimes, she's getting the hang of it and can put them back on herself. Too cute. 


We went to visit dada. I had a goal to take him a coffee for a surprise. Well, by the time we got out of the house it was almost lunch time, so I knew he wouldn't want a coffee then. So we just went to say hi. Clara gets so excited to go see dada and wanted him to come home and play toys so bad!! 





We came home and built him a castle to come home to. 






Dada took Clara to the park on Sunday, just the two of them. She loved it. He loved it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment