Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, November 13, 2015

Procedure Day

The procedure is done. Everything with his breathing airway looks normal. She did remove his adenoids, they were not huge, but she said they were big enough to cause problems and could have affected his breathing. She said it could take a few days to a week to know if the removal will help the situation. It is going to be swollen and irritated for a while. She said if he doesn't improve, she suggests a sleep study, which I have set up for Thanksgiving break. She also thinks his reflux could be contributing greatly to his discomfort and issues sleeping. We go to GI over Thanksgiving as well, so if he is not improving by then, maybe they can help find a new avenue for his reflux issues. I will keep you posted on his recovery. 

Tired, hungry boy!! 

It was so hard handing him over to the doctors and walking away. I have seen him endure so much, I want to just make it all stop! Or at least stand by his side while it takes place, I've seen him tortured over and over again, I wish it was an option to stay next to him!!

"Mama never give me breaks for my workouts"

The anesthesiologist freaks you out of course, they also had to intubate him. That word just sends chills down my spine from his history. I hope my sweet little boy has a speedy recovery!! 

Clara staying busy at home playing with Play-doh





No comments:

Post a Comment