Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's the holiday season!

We went to pick out our Christmas tree Friday. Driving to Lowes to pick out a tree in a tent will never feel right. Clara saw the tent and shouted, "Tent! See a show!" Must be Bubble Guppies since we've never been to a show in a tent, although I want to! Clara had fun for five minutes twirling around the pole, then pouted the rest of the time...our new life with a two year old, CONSTANT whining. I think I like this phase less than the, "No" phase. Needless to say, we looked for the right tree for some time, got short with each other, picked the "best" one and bailed with a not so great tree that is now standing in our living room. When we got home we had some issues getting it standing straight, dumped a bunch of water all over the floor, rolled eyes at one another, it's the holidays, we're all in misery. Hehe. We are so excited for the holidays and we get all thrilled to enjoy it with Clara and get her into the spirit, and she lasts five minutes and then acts bi-polar. I didn't know a two year old could be so dramatic. 







But she is as cute as they come...and she's doing better at smiling at the camera. "Cheesy!" 















And even when she's a bit of a pest, she's always nice to her "bubs" -- she loves him so much.



This little boy was sleeeepy! He took a two hour nap when we got home, yes, during the day he slept more than 30 minutes!!!!!!!! During Clara's nap too! We're getting there! 





I love her pretty hair. It needs a trim, it has lots of tangles and she hates having it combed and I don't blame her. I don't want to cut off the dark ends of her newborn days. 





Clara loves to help. 


This sweet little boy falls asleep chatting to himself while snuggling to his turtle. He is so stinkin cute. Sometimes he still cries but he's getting better!!







Looks like Santa already came. Other than a tricycle, there won't be much Clara will ask Santa for this year! 







Evan and Elsa -- this was a while ago. I meant to post it because Elsa has the dress on that Andre wouldn't let her wear that I LOVED. I'm glad someone got to wear it! 



Everett's 6 month bday! He's so big! I didn't get to his real "pictures" yet, soon! I meant to today, but after not sleeping all night after the sleep study, Sunday went a tad different than I had planned. 









Building with my baby girl while brother naps. 


Driving to Aunt Krissim's house

No comments:

Post a Comment