Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Can't ever pick just 1

I tried to bring Clara out to ride her new tricycle. Her feet are just a tad too short so I pushed her around for a few minutes. We got her bubble gun and she figured out that if she squirts the gun and bubbles at the wet spots the bubbles don't pop. 


This is the Cuba lake shirt Aunt Branny got her, she is obsessed with it and screams "Cuba Lake Shirt!" when she sees I've got it to put on her. 


I set this up for Everett to watch a little TV on his tummy, sissy likes to watch with him. You can see here she painted her hand and it didn't come off so well. It was the first time she did something she knew she wasn't supposed to. When I looked over at her she looked so guilty and put her head down. At least I know she knows better and I can tell she'll be the one to give herself away when she's misbehaving. The fact that it was the first time she purposefully did something she wasn't supposed to do I think is pretty good...we've made it pretty far. 


We went to the park on the beach. Kylie was playing with Clara and I was taking a few pics. Everett's cute face is too much to handle. Hence, "I can't ever pick just one." I am so bad, but I really don't know which one is the cutest. 






























They both love their aunt Kylie 

Kylie was coming out to dinner with me for my friend's bday. She got Clara all gussied up too, Clara was ready to hit the town. Of course, Nunie and Kitty kitty were dressed and ready to go too. 







We stopped at daddy's work to give him and Uncle Jeff a coffee. Daddy was busy with customers so Uncle Jeff kept us busy. 









Poor Everett was so tired! Daddy doing a deal in the back. 


Uncle Jeff's office, how may I help you?

Ooops. 



She colored a picture for Jeff and daddy on the way and was SO excited to give them to them. 















"Hi dada"/"Hi Clara"

1 comment:

  1. Both these faces light up my day everytime!! I couldn't pick either 😉
    Love that you visit Dada at work I'm sure it makes everyone's day!! Xox

    ReplyDelete