Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sunday funday

This post is backwards, sometimes I'm not sure if I  have a brain anymore. Kylie watched the kids so we could go to lunch and a movie. It was amazing. Andre and I are never without them, rarely go on dates. We've been away from them three times in the month of December. We try not to talk about both cuties the whole time we're gone but we don't have much else to talk about since they're our life. We both light up when away, missing them, but enjoying a much needed break! 

Too bright for Andre! 











We spent the morning at the beach. Josh, Kylie, Merris, Ajae, Corrie, Darren and Noah all came along. It was a beautiful day. We stopped to get kites. 




Merrissa sneaks pics of me with my lil man. I love them. Thank you so much!!! 




And everyone else too!! You're so selfless Merrissa! We love you! 


Clarie flying her first kite! She fell over a few times. She realized daddy runs after it for her and started letting go on purpose. Silly stinker.























These two cuties crack me up. bffs









































Both burying Clara's feet.




Kylie and her brother Josh. 






The one time I tried to get a hand to snap a pic of Merris and Ajae, they're sitting the same, so cute. Sorry I can never get more my darling! Never hesitate to ask me if I'm not thinking!!!


I love this one she got. He always tries to give me big wet kisses. (Who am I kidding, he just wants to chew my nose off, shhhhh, kisses!) 





















So cute









Kristin sent me this pic while they were out to dinner. What a nice family picture!!

Lisa stopped over to spoil us and she walked in to see Clara in this getup in the kitchen. 





I love this little girl like crazy! 



1 comment:

  1. I love you Barbie! Thanks for the kite fun at the beach! And my mini me picture!!
    Ps loving Clara on her trike!!

    ReplyDelete