Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More new year

The fegers came to see Luiz












ENT visit. She decided he needed tubes and his years. Then she took a closer look and realize that there was no fluid. I think Everett can hear just fine, I think he might have an auditory processing delay. Research shows that using your ears is one of the last senses utilized. Everett is easily distracted. I think it's going to take him just a little bit longer to be able to focus and look when he hears noise. He does when he feels like it, of course. We have a follow-up hearing test on February 9. We will decide then if he should have tubes or not.







I love his face so darn much!


Andre sent me this after I left for work. As much as I love pictures after I leave, this one was torture. All I want to do is crawl in bed with them.



Pictures from the babysitter below:



























The castle! Found this gem on Facebook! I remember so many fancy dinners here as a kid.







No comments:

Post a Comment