Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, January 28, 2016

We made it home!


Thankfully this stay at the hospital was extremely short compared to our last visit. We are happy to be home!



Brandace's :(( barely there more than half way bump! Soooo cute!! 



Poor Elsa has been sick too! :(( 

Dear Winter, 
You can end now. We have had it with your shenanigans. 
Love, 
The mamas of the world



Another check-up?!?  You people need to leave me alone.


Someone is feeling better!













As much as I hate him being sick, I love his snuggly body! 











This was me trying to convince him to go to sleep.




My heart! 








He thinks poking my eyes out is a lot of fun!





Aunt Kristin came for a visit! 


Trying to stay hydrated with a Pedialyte popsicle!



No comments:

Post a Comment