Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The new year is here

Dad and Alice came for a visit. Sarah loved her monkey they brought for her.





Dada's birthday! 

















Clara was so excited for his birthday. I let her walk his homemade dessert to him. Probably not the best mommy move to let your two-year-old walk with fire, she is exceptionally responsible for two. Or so I told myself after the fact.











Making a birthday card for daddy.


Arianna, the kids sitte,  sent this to me at work. Love Clara's random ways!! 

That sweet face


Another from Arianna 


My handsome brother! I ❤️ you!! 



Happy birthday aunt Krissin


































Bike ride to aunt krissin's house 








She did not want mommy's help, she thinks Clara can do it! ;)













Ma, I'm tired 































Who you think you lookin at?!












Sarah Burt's sweetie pie!!! 



Playing at AJae's 


















Love this one!









And this one, thanks merris! 







1 comment:

  1. Love you all so much everyone is getting too big!! 😘😘

    ReplyDelete