Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Back to the grind :(((

Lisa and I are job-sharing which I've mentioned. This was right before the meet-and-greet. We're "ready to go", as ready as we'll ever be. I couldn't be more thankful for all this amazing woman does for me. It's been great, mainly because I get to see her daily for a half an hour. We're both there for four hours. She is 7:30-11:30 (but always stays late, waaaaay too late!) and I come in at 11 until 3. Our schedule ended up being great and the kids are at specials while we overlap for 20 of the 30 minutes which is perfect. I truly don't know how people like her exist and I don't know how I was the lucky one chosen to be her bff! I love you Lisa Cotilla. 



Look at this grandpa...Zims had a garage sale at Grammys. As difficult as that must have been, these two little chickens light up the world, even in the saddest of moments. 



I miss these sweeties!


Awe, grandma whispering that little Fi to sleep, and Elsa...TOOOOOOOOOO BIG!


All tuckered out! 

I took the kids for a very hot walk after work so Clara could go play at the park. You can't see it here but it started pouring rain a moment after we got there. So we played in the rain! Thankfully daddy came on his way home from work to pick us up! 



Hey ma


Didn't have the Bubs car seat of course so this was the arrangement for the mile drive home. Clara claimed she was smiling. I showed her the picture and she wanted a redo. 


Much better! I think Everett likes facing forward. I'm going to try and keep him backwards until he's 2, that's what's recommended, since he's a bit short it's been easy so far. 


Sprinkler time! Still h-o-TT




Blowing bubbles and popping them from her bubble gun as she runs through the water...










A funny app Clara loves to do! 




It swaps your faces, this is creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This little lady, on our way to therapy. She's such a sweetie pie. Her bubs needs so much attention and she rolls with it. Thanks sissy, you're a rock star sister! 



What? Therapy? Again? I had to wake him to go. That makes this mama angry, I hate waking my babies. He's always so happy, the moment he wakes up, even with a soggy diaper and no breakfast. 


They've been "playing together" here and there lately, it's so fun to watch. 

Who doesn't want to have breakfast for dinner after swimming with a cape and hat?


"This is delicious mama!" I love her sweetness. 


Love that sweet face, she gives such great hugs and kisses. 


The park was dead, it was amazing. Bubs roamed and Clara and I ran and played. Look at this face...I just want to snuggle him so close all day. 












"I got this dada, look, they're on!" Yes, Clara, they are on! Silliness. 


Everett was not very motivated by his toys, we play with them EVERY day, learning how they function..."Everett, put in, take out, push, turn, get..." He needed a few new items to keep him motivated to learn. So "Santa" came for the kids and brought some new goodies. Both love them, great educational new things making play a lot more fun. 


After nap, they got to open. Love these matching jammies. 

























This is an "old" toy from the Fegers, oldie but goodie, he loves the drum! 

1 comment: