Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, August 6, 2016

First week back :(

My first week back and Clara gets sick. :(((( Of course. What the heck?! She's been a little hard to deal with for the new sitter, Kelly. Thank goodness I'm half days, but it's hard. We're doing everything we can to keep Everett from getting this, then all hell will break lose. He has felt warm the past few days so I'm just waiting for it. Next week on Wednesday we get the kids, I'm sure he'll hold out for a Tuesday night show if things go as they usually do. PLEASE no! 


Poor baby. It's so hard to get her to relax, this lasted ten minutes. This girl is on the go, no matter how she feels. 


Her hair was dried to her face from all the snot day two so we washed it and braided it to keep it out of the way. She blows her nose so hard and so well, it really helps! She is also so good about taking medicine. 


She kind of holds still on her potty. 



Aunt Barb sends books in the mail through highlights. Clara loves to get them! Thanks Aunt Barb!




She sits right down and gets busy! 



Tile guys fixing a small spot in the kitchen, lots of noise. We came upstairs to give them some competition. Cute Boston T-shirts from aunt Lisa. 







"Mama, can you make me a tent for my ipad with pillows and I have to wear my goggles so I can see!"




No comments:

Post a Comment