Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Jeff's 54th

We went bowling for Jeff's bday last Sunday. It made all of Clara's dreams come true. Andre wanted to let her roll once or twice, but I was positive that wouldn't cut it. She needed and wanted to be part of the team the entire time and had a blast. I don't know that I've ever seen her so excited. She danced between turns and to put the icing on the cake, she got to sing happy birthday to uncle Jeff and eat chocolate cake too! 

She wanted to sing Jeff the Doc Stuffins song from her microphone, she was a bit bashful, we just showed up. 


First roll


Got smart

Her second favorite part after rolling was waiting for the ball to come back. 


On the boards. She tied with another guy on the next board that works with Andre and Jeff. Poor guy.

My sweet Bubs. 6pm bedtime and he likes to stick to it. Too bad when we get home he thinks it's time to party! :/

Jeff likes to have the correct amount of candles!!!!!! Getting dangerous! 


Letting her help lick the candles and he even encouraged her to stick her finger in his cake and lick off the frosting before candles. Thankfully at the bday party a few days later she asked me before doing so again. Thanks uncle Jeff! ;) 


What chocolate?!!? 


She had so much fun. This is what she wants to do for her birthday. I think it'll be a go! 









I can't believe I didn't take a quick video of her standing there, anxious, EVERY time. She couldn't wait to see what happened and then danced her way back so cute. You can see with her tense body she is loving every second of the suspense. 


I tired uncle Jeff!

Everyone - bubs sleeping.



This man is serious about his birthday.





Little clip 

No comments:

Post a Comment