Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Gram's 104

Good morning babies! 






Clara was so excited to go play in Elsa's "park"!






Such a sweet cuz






A lot of potty time! 


My dreams coming true, I've envisioned this for a long time! 

Cuties

So glad to finally have met Harry, Kylie's boyfriend. He's the sweetest, they are such a cute couple! 


I don't think anything could have prepared me for going home this trip. Such an amazing addition to our family, Fiora Capri. Such loss with Grammy gone. I've not truly processed the loss of her since I'm at a distance. I don't bump into Cubans who say, "I'm sorry to hear about your grandma," I wasn't around family to properly mourn, tell stories, have drinks at her table...let alone see her to say goodbye. No one here knows, it's an easy way to escape reality. Nothing I did intentionally, but I decided to move away after college and distance has kept a lot of emotion at a distance. It was overwhelming being in town for the first time after she's been gone, it's so hard being in her home without her, it's the worst. I've searched for the positive. Clearly, none of us would be here without her. She's given me so much in my life, it's amazing I've had so many years with her, especially with her age, nothing short of a miracle. I'll do my best to live each day to the fullest for her, I know she wants us all to be happy, remember her, tell stories, and stay close as a family. I'll forever miss you Gram. 

This box. Wow! That's been around a few years. 



Her beautiful day, a beautiful yard. 


These two pretty ladies. 







Snuggling Fi in Grammy's seat, bitter sweet. 






Of course Clara had to ask to ride the lawn mower which started the cycle of babies on the tractor. Grandma would have loved to see it.




This friend, let me tell ya. Drives three hours to come watch babies and see us for a few hours. They don't make many gems like these in this world. We love you Merris and AJae.


Looks like Brandi and Barbie a "few" years ago.












<3 you Jonny


Seeeeester! I miss being around these people so much. There is never enough time. 







Tiger loves this man! 






The Burt girls. We were talking about the level of happiness they bring to an area, big or small. Any size gathering you can hear a Burt laugh from a mile away and it's contagious. What beauties. I'm so thankful to have seen them all, life sure is passing by too fast. 












SUZ! You crack me up. Clara was eating like Susie and she was highly impressed. She was fingering each crumb into her mouth, something Suz would do. 





Bubs was happy to see Aint Krissim lives in NY too! ;) 




1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't miss you, grams day or seeing those sweet babies for anything love you all!!
    This transient sure does Miss those Cuba visits with your amazing family xox

    ReplyDelete