Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, August 5, 2016

More of the same, weekly "routine"

Different day, dressed up again. Added soccer and pool guard safety tip necklace. 

This face.


Dada doesn't know I took this, or that I am posting it of course. Sorry Andre. This paints the picture of the dad he is. Makes my heart full. He loves his babies so much.


Gloves. Because it's 90.  ?!?!


Sissy helping in therapy, he fell off twice bc his OT wasn't close enough. Sissy to the rescue. 




Bubs was asleep in the car so I took advantage and we had a picnic at the park, fed four squirrels and two blue birds that got very close to us. Then played. SOOO hot, but this girl deserves it! 





I've snuggled her to sleep a lot this summer, I can't help it.



I can't wait to never see this position again. I have a feeling I'll eat my words when he is running all over and into everything. But I'm so sick of this position that is his favorite. This is his happy place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment