Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 4th continued...Andre's phone


Above: Andre having fun with Clara in a gas station

Below: lunch/soccer game/Luiz's bday lunch


Poor Julia wants her mommy
 Perfect bday: great fiance, cake made by niece, Brazil won the game, fireworks, family & friends

Clara has been kissing me on her own. One might think she is eating me, but those are her precious slobbery kisses.


Dada, you want one?
 i heart us



I even got a 4th of July Dr. Browns bottle for free with a coupon, yay.

Fireworks too close so I got her out to comfort her.


 




Neat boat at our hotel





humid?


As I enjoyed a drink while Clara napped I knew Andre was waiting for Luiz and co by the water so I called him to let him know how many iguanas I saw by the tiki bar and he went over and got a few good pics. They were so friendly.

Out to dinner on the 5th





Daddy, that flash is too bright.


Luiz, Jamie, Darren, Corrie and Andre went snorkeling the morning before we left. Look at that water!!! I stayed back so Clara could nap and I'm pretty sure I'm glad I did as Andre got a little motion sick which means I would have been puking.


Homeward bound

A little dip before bed


No comments:

Post a Comment