Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9th - Clara's realized she's mobile

Ten more days until she's 9 months old and this little lady decided parking it on a blanket wasn't enough anymore. She's been able to crawl for a few weeks now but I don't think had enough ambition to go to far. Today things have changed.

First, today was rough, I can tell she is in pain. I would swear up and down she's teething but I've done that about 5 times now and there's still no teeth in sight. She drools endlessly, puts everything in her mouth, is needy, bad poops and spitting up/throwing up, not sure what you call it at this point. Still, no teeth visible and I don't feel a thing.

I couldn't make her happy today. She would cry to be picked up, then cry to be put down. She even let me snuggle her some which NEVER happens so I know she's not well. Just not sure if it's a bug or teeth coming someday. So I got her some recycled items and taped two wooden spoons together so she wouldn't poke her eye out and she liked that for a bit, especially with Bubble Guppies on.


I went to the bathroom fast, not fast enough.



Mama, why did you ruin my fun? I have a feeling she'll be mad at me a lot now. Sorry pumpkin. The best part of this picture is she isn't that sad, she is pissed at me and can stop in less than a second when I hand her something new to distract her.

Next adventure, thankfully I could let her play here, until I got worried about her little leggies on the floor, busting out the leg protectors tomorrow.

Eye-in the chair, going after that next.

Next, when I went to get her lunch she was standing with her legs far out from her at the coffee table, I decided to save her instead of take a pic of that one. Later she noticed I left her toy chest open, thankfully it's plush so it's a good one to learn on.





This poor baby hasn't been dressed today because she keeps spitting up. I'm not sure if it's from all the crawling and pressure against her belly leaning on everything she is climbing up. I just got done telling Andre about how constipated she's been so I bought prunes and pureed them and she finally had soft poo. Then she started pushing and pooping while I left her in her high chair to take a break from the floor letting her finish. It smelled strong and this is what happened. We took her outside right away so we could start by hosing off the chair, and her. ;) Poor baby. Since she was so off today I decided not to go workout with Corrie and Stacy which I've missed more than I've made and felt so bad. I'm glad I didn't go, as Andre would have puked all over her if he was alone with her to deal with this.

 
I'm so excited for this stage, I can tell she is so happy being mobile. I can tell she'd still prefer to stand and walk so I don't think she'll be content long. I need to get her pack-n-play out and handy to pop her in while I pee or get lunch. We need to start to baby proof as we've known and been talking about and avoided. Needless to say, with these new stages and fun, running errands, puke, poop, I felt so good laying her down for bed. However, as always, by the time I sit down in the quiet living room 30 seconds later, I miss her and wish her silly self was awake.


My next thought, Oh boy, tomorrow I have four of Tiffy's kids on top of today. I best step up my game!

2 comments:

  1. she's so cute! pretty lighting in that poopy booty photo, that's gross though. and so sorry you had to worry about my millions of kids when just one was so crazy on wed! if it's too much, then lmk. i can figure it out. you're doing a good job! but that Spanish moss has to go I think :) My Grandma Gille had some in her house and the little babies were always getting into it like that. Good luck with the baby proofing. She's smart though. And so cute, did I say that already? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too much. Your kids help me and distract Clara!

    ReplyDelete