Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, August 1, 2014

I love you...

I love that...

when we look at each other we both crack the biggest smile.

I know how to make you happy.

I know how to get you to eat, drink, smile, I know you inside and out.

you look at me before doing something you're not supposed to do.

you know how to click the button on my iphone to make the screen light up and touch the screen knowing it's supposed to do something, you've yet to perfect the swipe, thankfully.

you play by yourself so well but would rather play with dada or me.

 you fall you get back up without a cry or thought.

 you like someone you slap their face.

you look at me for approval before smiling at a stranger.

you can be gentle with my hair.

you clap when I come home.

you miss me when I'm only around the corner.

I miss you when I'm only around the corner.

I miss you the moment you're not in sight.

our time together only gets better.

our bond only gets stronger.

you stroke my arm with your tiny fingers when I feed you your bottle.

your hand prints are on the windows.

we already play "catch".

when I look at you I see me.

I've had an amazing summer with you.

you're my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment