Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, September 25, 2015

What friend...updated oct 1

What friend...

Comes to your aid when you're ill. Brings medicine, a smile, a hug, vitamins, two hands to help in every way, an activity for Clara when she leaves, gatorade, snacks for the girls, new toys for both ladies to entertain, an adventure for toddlers on the spot, arms to hold and hands to feed Everett, not to mention a touch that gets him to sleep for me... the list goes on. She's always been there, and I hope she always will be. Thank you Merris. I love you and your mini. PS - thanks for wiping the snot off my arm since I couldn't wipe it while holding Everett, sorry I didn't get your wedgie...we love you. 

Clara looks like a natural. 


She is obsessed with Merrissa, "Rissa, Rissa, Rissa!"



Ajae too of course. She goes to bed talking about them and wakes ready to play with them again, never forgetting her friends are here to play! 













So cute. 
















Love these buns! 















bubble kisses 






Thank you for coming to my rescue.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much! And I'm always here whatever you need!!
    I thank youuuu for letting snuggle that sweet boy, play with that silly girl and visit with my best friend. You all mean the world to me!! Xox

    ReplyDelete