Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Father's Day/Let Sumer Begin!

Clara sure does love her daddy. She had the worst 2 year old day we've had yet on Father's Day though. She has been soooooo good and sooooo easy, I guess she saved it all up for daddy's day, she was a hot mess. Meltdowns and attitude up the wazoo! Sorry daddy, you know she loves you! 





I catch her in these moments when she looks so small but way too big all at the same time. She is so independent now, I hate it, and love it, because I need her to be since I'm taking care of two and I know it's good for her...just not my heart. I want to freeze time, I love this life. 





We are in full swing potty training. She goes all day with no issues at home. Going to therapy is tough, don't trust that yet. She hydrates really well and goes every 30 minutes. Our car rides are long, therapy is long, we need to try soon but I haven't yet. She woke up one time dry after a nap but that was a first, she is typically soaked and she is VERY soaked after a full night's sleep. I think the sleeping portion may take a while longer!! She's doing quite well though!






She started to swing her undies all over, I suggested it in the video, but only because she did it naturally. What a koo koo bird 





I cannot put a price tag on these two and their adoration for one another. They love each other so much it makes my heart melt. She takes such good care of him, especially these past few days with him teething and being upset, she comforts him and knows just how to distract him. When she he starts to cry she'll run over and pat his back and in a soothing voice say, "It's okay Bubba, it's okay." Or sing him the ABC song. He loves both, if she is near him, he's happy! What a great big "sis sis" she is! 













The best dada ever. Rocking his lil man to sleep. And I must say...so proper! Love you dada! I had to go in there and wake the snore machine, I couldn't sleep listening to that through the monitor! hehe. You can also see the zebra decal we put up on his wall, looks kinda real and scary in the monitor!




Gymnastics take two! We miss you Rissa, AJae, Julia and Tiffy! Looks like Clara will go it alone (with daddy;) She loves gymnastics. 









The bubs even got a workout! 







This is when I still see my baby in her. I snuggle with her a lot until she falls asleep lately. She has RBS "restless body syndrome" just like her mama and dada. We do "X marks a spot" on her back which Ana and I used to do nightly. Then I give her limbs some deep pressure and she's out. I used to be like her and sometimes and still am, very restless. I always want to snuggle her. I always want her to be this little. I always want her to want me to snuggle her and play with her and be her best friend. 






For Father's Day we went to the mall. Because I hate shopping and Andre doesn't ever make me go, he LOVES to shop. Clara was a very good girl for this portion of the day so she got to take a few rides. Bubs was a good boy and napped. 







Firework art





Everett is as flexible as they come. He has been sitting up on his own in his crib which is new for him, and a big deal, something we've been working very hard at, BUT he's doing the split and walking his hands up, NOT what we want. We're going to be working very hard to break that "easy" way. His flexibility from his low muscle tone is pretty crazy, we may have a contortionist on our hands.




Water table fun! 







Who doesn't want to ride their horse in their new undies? 


STOP GROWING


Some science experiments! SOOO much fun! 























This picture is a: "Mommy, take a picture of me eating my sandwich and show it to me."


This is what I got on the next one. 

We have lots of nature outside our place, the horse paths lead to a park so we took a very hot stroll and played at the park for a very hot hour. Thankfully Everett slept. 

Hydrate! 








You can probably find the highest point on this playground. It's not very "2 year old" friendly. I climbed with her and then climbed down the spiderweb and she was coming after me but I couldn't quite reach her to help her, so she suggested, "Mommy, you go to work and daddy can come here and then he can reach and help me because he's the tallest kid in the world!" It's these comments that make me laugh, she's too smart for her own good. Yes Clara, your dada is one big kid, you got that right! ;) jk.







One of my favorite moments as a mama so far, walking into the living room to find Clara snuggled on his back and both of them watching TV. Of course I'm too slow with the camera though! 









I love their love for one another! 













Apparently saying, "say cheese" means: 'run to the camera screaming it until your face hits the phone' 

Love my beauty! 




Again, too big, please stop! 


1 comment:

  1. Miss these sweet faces

    You guys have so much fun! Good job mama!!

    ReplyDelete